FISCHER Duopower Wall Plug
Universal wall plug made from 2-component materials providing better load capacities in both solid and hollow building materials. With flexibility for optimum fix, either by expanding, folding or knotting, dependent on the substrate used. Features a narrow plug rim to prevent slipping in the drill hole and allows for positioned and push-through installation. Serrated profile to prevent plug rotation and a short plug length to reduce drilling time. With good plug feedback so it’s known when the plug is installed correctly. Suitable for concrete, solid brick, perforated brick, plasterboard, hollow block etc.
FISCHER Duopower Wall Plug < 8mm 40mm Qty 100
– Short anchor length allows fast fixing without long drilling using shorter screws
– The connection of soft and hard components enables an optimally matched screw-in and tightening torque
– Red expansion wings support the safe spreading and offer additional safety to the nylon base
– The basic body made of high-quality nylon automatically activates the optimum functional principle for permanent and secure fastening, depending on the construction material
– Narrow anchor edge prevents slipping into the borehole